Caspian One is a well-established recruitment brand within the FinTech industry, both in the UK and North America. With a reputation for professionalism and reliability, a proven track record of delivery and a strong international network of contacts we actively encourage an energetic, team orientated and social company culture.
We need our consultants to be entrepreneurial,
articulate, dedicated and driven, however we also
expect them to be ethical, resilient, open-minded,
honest and adaptable. We actively encourage an energetic, collaborative and social company culture but we also recognise the importance of having fun at work too. Our spacious, open plan offices offer a great work environment to get the very best out of our teams, having been designed to encourage real teamwork across all our staff.
If you can also show enthusiasm, tenacity, confidence and no fear for some hard but very rewarding work, we’re always on the lookout for self-motivated, pro-active and ambitious recruiters. So whether you’re new to recruitment or a seasoned and experienced consultant in the Fintech world or similar, then we want to hear from you.
Why work for us?
Joining the Caspian One team offers the following:
- Basic starting salary £21,000 for ‘first-time’ recruiters
- Excellent commission structure with realistic on target earnings
- Comprehensive training program (covering recruitment and Fintech)
- Rewards that include; prestigious company car scheme, quarterly and annual company sales target incentives
- Benefits include 20+ days holiday, private healthcare & sick pay, Cycle to Work scheme, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, maternity/paternity pay
- Structured and achievable opportunities for career progression
Like the sound of working with us?
For more information on joining our team please contact: Peter Kiddle on 01202 979 708 or email Peter.Kiddle@caspianone.co.uk
Caspian One is an equal opportunities employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate in terms of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation in line with the Equality Act 2010.