Java Senior Software Engineer / Architect
Caspian One are working with a fast growing start-up company who have not only been successful in the US but also parts of Europe. They are now looking to grow within the UK, Germany and Stockholm.
The company are looking to bring on board a Senior Software Engineer / Architect who will be working with the latest technology and have the luxury of working remotely. You will need a technical Java background having had experience with distributed systems and knowledge of the data world. You will also need an entrepreneurial mentality as you will be representing the brand and upselling the technology to potential clients.
To be considered, you will need the following:
- Vast knowledge of Java SE including JVM internals, IO etc.
- Strong client facing and communication skills with the ability to articulate problems and information effectively.
- 5 years of industry practice, preferably in development of fault-tolerant, distributed systems.
- Knowledge of SQL databases and SQL query/index optimization is a must.
- Excellent understanding for multithreaded/concurrent programming, Java memory model, deadlock handling, synchronization primitives, concurrent data structures etc.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call 0203 6919198.
From Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Hedge Funds and start-ups to custodians and vendors to the industry, Caspian One specialises in technology recruitment right across financial services.