eTrading Business Analyst (FX, IT) - Contract
Caspian One are currently looking for an eTrading BA to join the FX Technology team of a large investment bank. The client is looking to improve their electronic footprint through implementing low latency, competitive pricing and algorithmic hedging.
The client are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with experience in the eTrading FX domain. The successful candidate will join an already established team which is engaged on delivering new investment projects.
The role focuses on reviewing and understanding the current systems used within the eCommerce FX Business Line. This will include taking into context complicated regulatory requirements and understanding the broader mission of evolution to all FX systems within the client.
The role entails a large amount of Business Requirements gathering and writing. This will enable the testing of enhancements at all stages of the development cycle.
This role works in conjunction with Project Managers, participating with them in project steering or other meetings as required. This will involve large amounts of transparency to key stakeholders.
· Candidates must have strong product knowledge within the FX Space. This includes:
FX Products (Spot, Forward, Swap, NDF, Options)
· eTrading experience is essential for this role.
· FX Price Construction experience.
· Limit Orders
· Interaction with Multi Dealer Platforms
· FX administration and process flow experience. (Including organisation of static data, credit checks and STP. )
· Strong experience in Business Analysis
· Previous experience working on regulatory projects (MiFID II, Dodd Frank, EMIR etc.)
· Candidates must have an interpersonal competency, including the ability to interact with users or IT systems and also IT developers.
· There must also be an analytical competency, with the ability to produce clear written information for a range of professionals ranging from testers to key stakeholders.
· Strong IT literacy, including but not limited to Development Lifecycle, Change Control & Interfaces (including FIX and FpML).